Sunday, September 6, 2009

GONY WON ZARAUTZ PRO

MY FRIEND GONY WON ZARAUTZ PRO !!
SO COOL +++



GONY : "It’s a dream coming true right now, I can’t believe I have won that event.
Since I left the junior series I have been looking to make a final in a major event and I have finally won my first one ever so I couldn’t hope for anything better.
I was feeling good this week and almost at home with the huge support and I was pretty relaxed in the final, just letting my surfing flow and it went right.
I am just stoked.
Thanx to all of you !!!
Milesker"
:-))))






Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) Europe
Photo credit: Aquashot/aspeurope.com by Masurel

San Miguel Zarautz Pro pres. by Euskaltel
ASP World Qualifying Series (WQS) 5-Star Men’s Event
Event No. 8 of 11 on the 2009 ASP WQS European Series
Zarautz – Euskadi / Basque Country
September 1 to 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment