Thursday, October 22, 2009

RIP CURL PRO ON !!

Peniche > Portugal
October 19 – October 30 2009



Marlon Lipke (DEU), 25, 2009 ASP World Tour rookie and current ASP World No. 44, scored a major victory today, defeating fellow rookie Michel Bourez (PYF), 23, utilizing an aggressive backhand approach to post the day’s highest heat total of a 14.66 out of a possible 20, and advance through to Round 2.

“I saw Michel (Bourez) free-surfing this morning and he surfed amazing,”
I thought to myself, I just have to get the better waves.
Lucky, I did manage to get them. It feels so good. I forgot how good it feels to get through a heat as I haven’t got through one all year!”

The local crowd is so supportive so it is great to get through here at home."

Massive Surf Destroys Primary Site




No comments:

Post a Comment