Thursday, June 2, 2011

Justin Timberlake Says "Friends With Benefits" May Be Your Only Opportunity To See Him Naked

Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis

"It was fun, but I can't say I'm going to be butt-naked in a movie again. I only did it because I'm young now, and everything's where it's supposed to be. I figured this is the time, before gravity gets the best of me."

Justin Timberlake talks to Vanity Fair all about his sex scenes with Mila Kunis in the upcoming movie, "Friends With Benefits." Pretty vague, no? Luckily, Mila shared much more with the magazine. See what she had to say after the jump.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-justin-timberlake-says-friends-with-benefits-may-be-your-only-opportuni/?eref=RSS

Whitney Port Willa Ford Xenia Seeberg Yamila Diaz Yvonne Strzechowski

No comments:

Post a Comment